Eleaf EC Coils – iJust 2 Coil-Melo 3 Coil
The Eleaf EC Coils are for the Eleaf Melo, ELeaf iJust 2 and can also be used with the Aspire Atlantis family (which includes the Aspire Triton) of atomizers. These new Eleaf EC Coil are very special, they consist of 2 vertically parallel heating wires and feature a larger wicking hole for better wicking. The new Eleaf EC Coil heating wire are 0.4 mm in diameter and create large amounts of vapor and flavor production, moreover the Eleaf EC Coil uses 100% organic cotton for a pure flavor.
**PLEASE NOTE THE 0.5 are Atlantis Coils but still fit***
Eleaf EC Coil Replacement Coils are for:
- Eleaf Melo
- Eleaf Ijust 2
- Aspire Atlantis, Atlantis 2, Atlantis Mega
- Aspire Triton
Eleaf EC Coils Options:
- 0.3 ohm: rated by Eleaf from 30 to 80W
- 0.5 ohm: rated by Eleaf from 30 to 100W
- 0.15 ohm: wire made of Ni200 – only to be used with temperature control capable devices
- 0.5 ohm: wire made of Titanium – only to be used with temperature control capable devices
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank.
- Unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace with the new head.
- Refill with e-Liquid.
- Screw the bottom cap back on the tank.
- Wait a few minutes for the e-Liquid to feed the coil before vaping again
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting of your battery to avoid burning the coil – then slowly increase the wattage untill you reach the desire taste
- Pack of 5 atomizer heads (Coil Unit).
- 2 parallel vertical wire for the regular coils (0.3 & 0.5 ohm) (TC coil have 1 wire)
- Gold plated pin: 0.15 ohm only – for better connectivity
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Larger Wicking Holes
- Resistance: 0.15 ohm (Temp Control only) – 0.3 ohm – 0.5 ohm
iVape Ltd. only offers genuine products. Our members are increasinggly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites iVape Ltd. strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.
Copyright 2020 © iVape Ltd
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by iVape ltd and any and all of iVape’s parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. iVape and any and all of iVape’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). iVape Ltd and any and all of iVape’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.iVape ltd™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly. https://www.voopoo.com/All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.
There are no reviews yet.