The Voopoo Drag Bar
The Voopoo Drag Bar is a 600 puff disposable bar with 20mg of nicotine. This comes in Strawbery Ice flavour.
Strawberry Ice with an extra-sweet strawberry flavor and a hint of freshness. incredibly nice!
- e-liquid capacity: 2ml
- Built-in 400mAh battery
- Approximate number of puffs: 600
- Resistance: 1.5ohm
MIX & MATCH ANY 3 FOR JUST €20
Packed full of flavour
Give yourself a taste of the tropics with fresh mango juices.Strawberry Milkshake
Ready to use instantly right out the box
500 mAh Battery
Pre charged 500 mAH battery.
2ml Award Winning Eliquids
Pre loaded with 2ml of our award winning e-liquids
2% (20mg) Salt Nicotine for a smoother inhalation. Perfect for those looking to make the switch from smoking
All our E Liquids are tested thoroughly
HOW TO USE:
- Open the outer cardboard box and remove the contents
- Tear the foil packaging and remove the disposable device
- Remove and discard of the silicon plug
- Activate the vape by drawing on the end of the pod – an LED light will glow on the bottom of the e-cig
- The LED light will flash when depleted – at this point, safely dispose of the device
- 550mAh battery
- 2ml e-liquid capacity
- 600 puffs
- Draw activated
- Strawberry Ice
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND SIMILARLY, OTHERS AROUND YOU. PLEASE READ THIS INFO PARTICULARLY CAREFULLY. FURTHERMORE, WHERE THE TERM E-LIQUID REFERS TO A NICOTINE CONTAINING FLUID AND TAKE ALL NECESSARY CARE.
Above all, please treat our nicotine e-liquids with extreme care. In addition, ensure that you follow the below safety advice:
- Firstly, keep e-liquid/cartridges locked up. Above all, keep out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- Seek full medical attention immediately as a result of an accident. In addition, if you feel unwell, and show this warning to your doctor.
- Likewise, in the event of swallowing this product, seek medical advice immediately.
- Please dispose of these at your local WEE center or areas that accept battery recycling.
want to know more about Drag Bar – Disposable Pod 20mg see
Where can I recycle?
Do you have electrical, battery or lighting waste? Recycle it FREE through our authorised collection points.
Use the interactive map to find your nearest local recycling centre, Public Collection Day, Electrical Retailer and Bulb Exchange Store. Waste portable batteries can be recycled at your local newsagent.