Eleaf EC Coil – iJust 2 Coil-Melo 3 Coil
The Eleaf EC Coil are for the Eleaf Melo, ELeaf iJust 2 and can also be used with the Aspire Atlantis family (which includes the Aspire Triton) of atomizers. These new Eleaf EC Coil are very special, they consist of 2 vertically parallel heating wires and feature a larger wicking hole for better wicking. The new Eleaf EC Coil heating wire are 0.4 mm in diameter and create large amounts of vapor and flavor production, moreover the Eleaf EC Coil uses 100% organic cotton for a pure flavor.
Eleaf EC Coil Replacement Coils are for:
- Eleaf Melo
- Eleaf Ijust 2
- Aspire Atlantis, Atlantis 2, Atlantis Mega
- Aspire Triton
Eleaf EC Coils Options:
- 0.3 ohm: rated by Eleaf from 30 to 80W
- 0.5 ohm: rated by Eleaf from 30 to 100W
- 0.15 ohm: wire made of Ni200 – only to be used with temperature control capable devices
- 0.5 ohm: wire made of Titanium – only to be used with temperature control capable devices
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank.
- Unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace with the new head.
- Refill with e-Liquid.
- Screw the bottom cap back on the tank.
- Wait a few minutes for the e-Liquid to feed the coil before vaping again
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting of your battery to avoid burning the coil – then slowly increase the wattage untill you reach the desire taste
- Pack of 5 atomizer heads (Coil Unit).
- 2 parallel vertical wire for the regular coils (0.3 & 0.5 ohm) (TC coil have 1 wire)
- Gold plated pin: 0.15 ohm only – for better connectivity
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Larger Wicking Holes
- Resistance: 0.15 ohm (Temp Control only) – 0.3 ohm – 0.5 ohm
iVape Ltd. only offers genuine products. Our members are increasinggly reporting seeing clones in B&M stores and a few online sites iVape Ltd. strongly encourages manufacturers to use security authenticity code on all their products and we also encourage everyone to check it when available.