E-liquids – a chemical mixture intended for refilling in e cigarettes.
Below iVape present answers to frequently asked questions by our customers about this topic.
The main components of most e liquids are:
• Propylene glycol (PG)
– The carrier substance nicotine and aroma. Widely used in medicines and cosmetics for everyday use.
• Vegetable Glycerin (VG)
– The substance that can be used instead of the PG or along side. At iVape we like to take in e liquids that are dominant in VG. It is smoother on the throat and will produce greater plumes. The component of many cosmetic products.
• Flavors taste
– Natural or synthetic substances intended to imitate the taste of e liquid concrete. These same flavors are used in the food industry
• Flavor Enhancers
– Used to enhance the taste sensation. They are used in the manufacture of foodstuffs.
The descriptions e liquids can also meet the following indications:
100% PG – base entirely based on propylene glycol. iVape do not carry any e liquid that is pg dominant.
70/30 or 80/20 – ratio of VG to PG – check out these eliquids
100% VG – For people allergic to PG, e Liquid based entirely on glycerine. It usually contains small amounts of water or alcohol in order to improve transport e juice to the atomizer.Take a look at these organic, kosher PG Free e liquids
- How to choose the power of e liquid?
Power is the content of nicotine in the e liquid.
It is difficult to accurately translate the nicotine content in e cigs and e liquid. Traditional cigarette contains nicotine in addition, other additives that also make the body and affect its absorption. In the first few days you will feel “hunger” due to the discontinuation of these substances. More in the section quitting smoking
If you were burning a day 20 traditional cigarettes in a light version. The appropriate dose should be e liquids with a capacity of approx. 11 mg / ml. We recommend to start with the purchase of at least 2-3 bottles of e juice.
- Another method:
Check that the nicotine content is your favorite analog cigarette (frame on the side of the package)
if it is, for example. 0,8mg to multiply this value by the number of cigarettes smoked per day. The result is a daily dose of nicotine.
0,8mg x 20 = 18mg – a suitable liquid should be the nicotine content of from 16mg / ml to 24mg / ml
The following list is a big simplification, but it should be helpful in the purchase of the first e liquid. As I wrote above, I suggest to buy at least one bottle with more nic. In the first period will be the best bottle of 10 ml (until you find your favorite brand or flavor)
The most common concentrations are:
18 – 24 mg / ml – high- strong (red) traditional cigarettes
12 -18 mg / ml – medium – light (blue) traditional cigarettes
6 – 12 mg / ml – Light-super-light (silver?) Traditional cigarettes.
0- 3 mg / ml – e liquids without nicotine or very low. Useful for people to quit smoking.